Monday, March 17, 2008

note to self

This isn't an AP Lang post. This is a list of things to remember for my own use. It doesn't count!

Stuff to Read
On the Road - Jack Kerouac
No Speed Limit - Frank Owen
Suite Francaise- Irene Nemirovsky
Ghost - Alan Lightman
The Devil You Know - Mike Carey
The Gun Seller - Huge Laurie
I Am Not Myself These Days - Josh Kilmer Purcell
Bedlam - Dominic Bosco
Bedlam - Greg Hollingshead
Amsterdam - Ian McEwan
The Cement Garden - Ian McEwan
The Comfort of Strangers - Ian McEwan
Leaving Dirty Jersey - James Salant
A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
Naked Lunch - William S Burroughs
Ready, Okay! - Adam Cadre (Thanks, Michael!)
Rant - Chuck Palahniuk
Survivor - Chuck Palahniuk
The Beautiful and the Damned - F Scott Fitzgerald
To the Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf
Hep-Cats, Narcs and Pipe Dreams


... this is a crazy long to-read list. Wow. There are probably more that I forgot. These were just ones in my phone or written down in convenient places.

If anyone has any of these books they could lend to me I'd be more than grateful.

1 comment:

michael said...

I have Ready, Okay! and (possibly) A Million Little Pieces. I also want to read maker lunch and the beautiful and damned, so if you get ahold of those, let me know.