Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ahh, November...

November. What a great month.

It's National Novel Writing Month. This year, I am continuing a story I began this summer. It's historical fiction, WWII from a woman's American homefront perspective. I've done a lot of work with timelines and plot planning and put 25,531 words into it in July. So far, I've added 9,913. Hopefully, by the end of the month, I will have 75,000 words and a finished novel that I can edit and be happy with. Check out my profile!

It is also a time for freak nature occurences. Last week, it was 40 degrees. This week, it's 70. Not that I'm complaining. Plus, thanks to daylight saving time, it is light out when I go to school, even though it sort of sucks that it gets dark between 5:00 and 5:30.

The only thing that sucks this month is the cumulation of long-term projects I should have started and finished weeks ago instead of leaving to the last week. And I have to get my wisdom teeth out in two days, which sucks. But at least it will be over with.



PS: Happy voting day!
And happy We Have a Black President Named Barack Obama day!

No comments: