Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7 Year Old... In an SUV?!

... this is so wrong.



SPOILERS HERE:

HOW DOES A SEVEN YEAR OLD MANAGE TO STEAL AND DRIVE A CAR??!!?

AND HOW DOES THAT NOT DESERVE TIME IN A JUVENILE DETENTION FACILITY?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!

I don't understand. This kid isn't even sorry. He's like, "It's fun to drive cars and 'do hoodrat stuff'." And he has a seven year old friend who smokes CIGARETTES?!?!

What is it that has gone horribly wrong in our world today that a seven year old can get cigarettes or drive an SUV without people noticing? I mean, I've got a seven year old brother and all he cares about it playing the PS3 and acing his spelling test and playing with his friends after school. How is it that someone the same age can have the brain capacity to even IMAGINE stealing a car? And then not show any signs of any sort of remorse?

I bet this kid is going to grow up and be a complete delinquient. I mean... when a kid is this young and is already getting into heavy crimes like this, what do you think he's going to be doing five... ten years from now? This is horrible. Usually, people only have delusions of grandeur if they are schizophrenic or bipolar. This kid just has no boundaries to his active imagination, apparently.

And for this, he'll probably hunt me down and do some "hoodrat stuff" to me.

Give me a break.

1 comment:

. said...

It's people like this little kid who turn into dipshits when they're older.